Tuesday, April 7, 2009

An excuse to blog

Yeah, the blogging every day thing isn't going so well. I also don't want to sit online and whine about my life. And frankly, things aren't going so well, so I'm trying to keep quiet. Anyhow. I'm grumpy and things feel aversive, so I'm going to go with the 10 on Tuesday theme for the day.

10 Least Liked Foods

I like food. I like to eat, and I'm a reasonably adventurous eater. That being said:

1. Organ meats. I don't care for them, won't eat them.
2. Lima beans. My mom insists they are something
3. Peas. Raw, maybe, but cooked peas gross me out.
4. Ham. I don't know, I just don't like the way it looks or smells.
5. Canteloupe. Or melon in general, come to think of it. That's a textural issue for me, as well as finding them too sweet.
6. Collard greens. Too bitter.
7. Any overcooked vegetables. I like my roughage raw.
8. Over-ripe bananas. Ick.
9. Beets. Don't care for them.
10. Brussel sprouts. Taste bitter to me.

1 comment:

Cordelia said...

Now, see, I like canteloupe, but it has to be perfect; a not-quite-right melon is... *shudder.* But I realize I will never convince you of this.
And you've had freshly picked peas, right? that's what you're talking about, raw? Omigod, mmmm....