Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I see squares.

squares3.JPG
Lots of squares.
squares2.JPG
At last count, there were 14 of them. I'm knitting #15 now.
squares.JPG
I'm shooting for 20, which will require a lot of seaming. This may wait until after I move.

Have I mentioned the move? Slightly more than a month away. I'm ignoring it as much as I can. Did I mention I was knitting squares? I watched North and South, the one with Richard Armitage, not anything starring Kirstie Alley. He's not hard on the eyes.


Does that make up for a not that exciting blog post?

2 comments:

Cordelia said...

They're pretty squares, certainly.

Ignoring is always a good plan. I'm doing that with my dissertation & data collection.

Bells said...

oooh lovely squares!!!

And Richard Armitage. Sigh. I just loaned out my copy of N&S. It's very good.