This week's Ten on Tuesday:
10 things you want to do in 2009
1. Run a half marathon. Really. I don't have any idea why, but I'd like to do it (by the end of the year.)
2. Eat out less and cook more. I miss cooking. It takes time and effort I frequently can't find.
3. Read more books. Again, something I miss doing, that takes time and effort I have trouble finding.
4. Find a new job. Because, well, I have to as my funding is running out.
5. Travel to a new city.
6. Go camping.
7. Learn a new skill.
8. Write a paper.
9. Knit more than I did in 2008.
10. Go shelling on the beach.